Friday, October 24, 2014

Start Collecting Stamps for The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's 2015 Giving Journal on October 25

Start Collecting Stamps for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's 2015 Giving Journal on October 25

It's finally here! You can start collecting stamps for the 2015 Giving Journal from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Philippines on October 25. I mentioned in my previous post on CBTL's sneak peek video that I usually collect planners from both Starbucks and CBTL every year because I tend to study in both stores a lot. However, between the two I prefer the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf planner because it costs me a lot less money and I really admire CBTL's support of the Real LIFE Foundation.




I also believe in CBTL's goal of helping each person become a better version of themselves every year. Now that's a really bold statement, but I believe that the 2014 Giving Journal was spot-on by being a source of inspiration on improving 5 aspects of your life: Relationships, Spirituality, Mind, Health, and Finances. It seems that they will follow the same approach this year, with the overall theme of their journal being 'Living a Life of Overflows'.


2015 Giving Journal Theme - Overflows by Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Philippines
Overflows by Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
So far, I am looking to get the brown planner because it looks pretty classy. If you want to know more about CBTL's 2015 planner, you can check out their post on the Brew Your Best Year Website.

CBTL's 2015 Giving Journal Stamp Card still requires you to collect 12 total stickers before you can get the planner.


2015 Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL) Giving Journal
12 stamps for a CBTL 2015 Giving Journal
It required 8 drinks of your choice, 1 original ice blended, 1 holiday feature beverage, 1 tea late, and 1 espresso coffee based beverage. Based on my computation, that would cost 1435 pesos (8 hot tea, 1 regular original iced vanilla, 1 red velvet beverage, 1 double espresso, and 1 regular tea latte). That's around half of what you would need to spend when you plan on getting the 2015 Starbucks PlannerHere's a list of my favorite drinks from the CBTL Menu to help you decide on what to order. 

Here are the mechanics for the 2015 Giving Journal: 


2015 Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL) Giving Journal Mechanics part 1

2015 Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL) Giving Journal Mechanics part 2

Here are a couple of tips to get your hands on the CBTL planner:
  1. Get a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Swirl card, it's like a 2.5-5% discount card (every 100 pesos is 5 points) and you can use the points as cash. So your 1435 can actually get you a free drink. 
  2. Use the December coupon from last year's giving journal, so that you get a free stamp.
  3. Place your stamp card in your wallet, remember combining stamp cards are not allowed! 
  4. Don't spend of coffee just to get a planner. You can wait for the double stamp promo so that your costs are cut in half. For last year's journal, it was on Jan 10-12 and the year before that it was on Dec 19-25. (Don't worry, I'll keep you updated once the double stamp promo is out!).
  5. Bring a friend, he/she may give you their stamps! :)
I can't wait to get my hands on the 2015 CBTL Giving Journal, how about you?

Don't know what to order? Again, here's my Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf menu guide to help you maximize your CBTL experience.

Don't miss out! You can follow me on Facebook or subscribe to Chef Jay's Kitchen by email to get updates on new articles. To check out my restaurant reviews, follow me on Zomato. 

Cheers,
Chef Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment